Tuesday, June 12

We're One Month Old!

Full Court: NBA Blog is now one month old!

It certainly doesn't feel like it. It feels like I've been doing this for a million years, and I can't believe that it has just been a month that passed since making my first ever post about the Golden State Warriors' only victory over the Utah Jazz in this year's playoffs. My, my, time flies. I can't believe I've gotten this big since then. My layout changed quite a bit in the middle of the month, and I can say at the least that I am happier with my new blue and red layout as compared to the orange and black. Moving on. Now that my NBA Blog is one month old, where do I go from here? Forward of course! More months! More months! More years! More years!

Okay, now that we got the celebratory messages out of the way, it's time for the real reason I actually took time to make a post about my one month of NBA Blogging: to give my shout-outs to teams and individuals who gave me assistance and made the one month of Full Court possible.

  • West Coast Kid and The 100% Injury Rate Crew; for basically everything under the sun like tips and tricks and all that jazz, except for my blog layout, the $.01 I make from Google daily, 70% of my blogging topics, my own words, and that's all I can think of right now. In other words, they're responsible for my existence at all. Thanks guys.
  • Henry Abbott and True Hoop; for serving as my inspiration to start my own NBA Blog. Although I HARDLY get linked by Henry, the times I actually do are much appreciated.
  • Will Leitch and Deadspin; for the majority of the links and traffic I have received in the month. Basically my major reason for exposure.
  • Other sports blogs who have linked me: Complete Sports, The Big Lead, and many more.
  • To all readers; thank you very much for visiting and reading regularly. I don't know who you are, but it's a good thing that you know yourselves. Please give yourselves a pat on the back for me. Please continue to e-mail and contact me so we can get to know each other on a higher level. I don't care if I receive a million e-mails a day, I will respond to everyone. Err.. I'll try.
  • Google Adsense for my average of $.01 earnings per day. I hope to multiply it by at least 2 folds by next year.
  • If I forgot anyone or anything, just tap me on the shoulder and let me know. Thank you.
In order to celebrate my one month of NBA Blogging, I posted four quality posts today for all the readers. If any of you have noticed, I slacked off for the past 7 or so days but it's okay since I gathered all my thoughts and ideas and got back on track to giving you quality and quantity posts. Just scroll down and give them a read if you're interested.

Here are my best and popular posts in the past month:
Is Dirk Deserving?
The Texas Screwjob
Why Are The Spurs Boring?
LeBron James to World: Kiss My Ass
The King to World: Kiss My Ass, Again
Detroit Dilemma
Kevin Durant: All Skill, No Brawns

I have a zillion more posts. You can read them through the archive if you're interested; since I didn't think bombarding you guys with thirty "best and popular posts" for the past month was such a good idea. Have a nice week everyone.

Party on.

1 comment:

twins15 said...

congrats! and things just get better and better after the one month mark!